Top Golf Gifts for Christmas 2016!
For anyone who loves the game of golf, a golf-related Christmas present is an easy option! Check out these golf gifts for the golf lover (male or female) on your Christmas list this year!
- Personalised golfing items. How cool is this?! You can design your own golf ball personalisation for that special someone or having a golf set engraved. Even a personalised golf towel! The options here are endless… golf cufflinks, personalised golf markers .. you name it, it can be personalised!
- Ok so this may seem really silly … but chocolate shaped golf balls! These are super duper cute and such a different idea I couldn’t resist adding to the list. Milk Chocolate GOLF BALLS from Lindt
- Of course golf wear can be seriously cool. Thinking tartan merino wool jerseys. Pressed chino shorts and of course the gloves.
- If you want to up the stakes, these alligator head covers are an eye catcher. Costly … but oh so trendy …
- This would be the surprise golf gift – perfect for him or her. These Trigger Point performance kits help to ease tension and unlock soft tissue so you can work better on your swing.
- A hybrid golf towel has two surfaces – one smooth and one coarse so you can clean your clubs, balls and grip.
- A glass of wine is always part of Christmas celebrations, and with this golf gift pack from Dan Murphy’s, you can go no wrong! Comes complete with golf tee’s – a lovely gift to give and receive.
There are of course many other golfing gift ideas, but these are the best of the best – our handpicked that will suit a range of budgets. You could always give them a Gift Cards from our Thornleigh Golf Centre and we can help kit out the golfer on your Christmas list.
Happy golfing and happy golf gift giving!!