Corporate Golf Day Ideas, Events and Networking Tips
Golf days are a great way of networking, entertaining clients or renewing friendships!
At Thornleigh Golf Centre we pride ourselves on providing the ideal golf day and can arrange corporate golf day packages to suit your requirements. As well as our corporate packages, we can tailor packages – for example birthday packages, team building packages or even a stag party package!
Our 10 Corporate Golf Day Tips to ensure your day is successful:
- Choose the appropriate style of Golf Day. Be it a more casual, informal affair, or a more business, formal arrangement. Ensure your guests expectations are met – dress wear etc.
- Provide enough notice to ensure your important guests and colleagues are available. Everyone is leading busy lives these days, so it is imperative that you invite your guests well in advance.
- Make sure you have a Plan B in case it rains and the day is washed out (our under cover driving range is the perfect solution!)
- Consider appropriate post golf entertainment.
- Have a plan in place to deal with last minute cancellations.
- Ensure you have chosen some fun give away’s and prizes!
- Ensure you have a good balance of work colleagues and invited guests – a mix of personalities that will benefit from playing with each other.
- Refreshments, lunch and snacks – no one wants to go hungry!
- Have a contingency plan in case of any sudden surprises (weather, cancellations, issues etc). The smoother the day, the more the guests will relax and enjoy.
- A hit of mini golf is always de-stressing – we have 2 great courses to choose from and they are available to be packaged into a corporate golf day.
Organising a golf day can be challenging! For more information on how we could assist you in your next golf day, please contact us.
Our ideal golf day includes (but is not limited to):
Thornleigh Golf Centre can also set up a challenging course on the mini putting green and offer pre-competition tips. Perfect for that team-building exercise or friendly match between mates.
A well organised, fun and memorable golf day can be an effective (and relatively inexpensive) way to
- Build relationships
- Reinforce relationships
- As a thanks to friends, clients, or family.
Thornleigh Golf Centre has the facility to cater for pre and post functions including full catering by the Bunker Café. We offer all the experience of our Golf Pro’s and our staff will provide you and your clients with a fantastic golfing event.