Golf Driving Range Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- By purchasing, using or attempting to use a Thornleigh Golf Centre Range Card, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Driving Range Cards are only redeemable for buckets of balls at the Thornleigh Golf Centre.
- Driving Range Cards are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase. Any balance that remains on the Card cannot be redeemed or refunded after the Card’s expiry date.
- Once the Card has expired or the credit has been fully redeemed, the Card is invalid.
- If the balance remaining is insufficient to redeem a full bucket of balls, the remaining amount due can be paid via cash or credit card.
- Driving Range Cards must be presented at the time of purchase in order for the credit on the card to be redeemed. The cards are transferable.
- Driving Range Cards remain the property of Thornleigh Golf Centre.
- Lost or stolen Cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Damaged Cards can be re-issued. A re-issuance fee of $10 is payable.
- Card balance can be checked at any time by asking staff at the Counter in the ProShop.
- Thornleigh Golf Centre cannot accept any liability for fraudulent use of Driving Range Cards. Customers who lose their cards should contact us as soon as possible to cancel the card.
More than a Golf Driving Range