Golf Gift Certificates
Terms & Conditions for Thornleigh Golf Gift Certificates & Gift Cards
- By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem this Thornleigh Golf Gift Vouchers, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Once activated, Thornleigh Golf Centre Gift Cards can be used to purchase goods and services from the Thornleigh Golf Centre, Brickpit Park, 142-178 Pennant Hills Rd (cnr Dartford Rd), Thornleigh NSW 2121
- Gift Cards must be physically presented in order for the credited amount to be redeemed.
- Golf Shop Gift Cards are fully transferable and can be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers.
- Golf Shop Gift Cards remain the property of Thornleigh Golf Centre.
- Lost or stolen Cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Gift Cards are valid for 36 months from the date of purchase. Any balance remaining cannot be redeemed or refunded after the Card’s expiry date.
- Additional credit cannot be added to Gift Cards once the original value has expired/been redeemed.
- Card balances can be checked at any time by asking staff at the Counter at the ProShop.
- If the Card balance is insufficient to make the desired purchase in full, the balance due can be paid via cash or credit card.
- Thornleigh Golf Centre accepts no liability for fraudulent use of Gift Cards.
- Thornleigh Golf Centre cannot accept any liability for fraudulent use of Gift Cards. Customers who lose their cards should contact us as soon as possible to cancel the card.
More than a Golf Driving Range