Golf Teacher Sydney
One of the Best Golf Teachers in Sydney!
Golf lessons with Peter Hayhoe
Peter is a certified PGA member who has been coaching for 10 years and is an experienced member of our team. Peters philosophy focuses on core fundamentals and keeping it simple while having fun. This approach, he believes, helps you find your game and keep it longer! Peter has experience using Trackman, which helps his students find the most efficient way to swing the club. In his short career, Peter has derived a lot of pleasure from coaching the full spectrum of golfers from juniors & beginners to touring professionals.
Focusing on gaining as much experience as he can, Peter was given the opportunity to travel to the US to caddy/coach ladies on the Symetra and USLPGA tours. This unique experience helped immensely in teaching his students how to take their game from the practice tee with full confidence to applying it to the golf course!
Qualifications and achievements:
- Nominated NSW teaching professional of the year 2015
- Full Titleist Ambassador 2012 to present
- Trackman Qualified user
- Head Coach at the Canberra International Golf Centre (2009-2010)
- Head Coach at Gordon Golf Club
- Qualified Club Fitter for Titleist, Callaway, Srixon, Mizuno, PING, TaylorMade; his expertise and fitting advice is second to none.
- Coach/Caddy for USLPGA, Symetra Tour and Australian tour players
- Trackman Lessons
- Trackman Fittings
- Trackman Putting
- Individual Private Lessons
- Video Analysis
- Short game lessons (Terry Hills)
- Playing lessons (Pennant Hills or Lynwood Country Club)
More than a Golf Driving Range