Golf Australia with Grant Kenny
Book a golf lesson in Sydney with Pro Grant Kenny. Golf the Australian way
Grant is a qualified Australian PGA member with many years experience as both a tour professional and a teaching pro.
After completing his traineeship at Cromer Golf Club, Sydney, Grant played on both the Australasian PGA tour and NSW PGA tour for twelve years. He maintained exemption within Top 60 in Order of Merit Australian PGA Tour (1991-2000) and finished fourth in the Order of Merit NSW 1991, and in the Top 24 of the Australasian PGA tour Order of Merit 1992.
In 2000, Grant took on the role of Assistant Professional at Concord Golf Club, where he predominantly focused on teaching the game of golf.
In particular, his grasp and understanding of golf videoing technology is an asset to his clients‘ sessions. He has worked with both Golf Australia and NSW development squad members, and was nominated for NSW PGA Teaching Professional of the Year in 2005 and 2006.
Grant was the head professional for the development of junior golf and was responsible for establishing a suitable coaching regime for children aged from 7 to 20. In 2012, the programme was recognized by Jack Newton Junior Golf as the Junior Development Programme of the year.
- New Zealand Open February 1992, finished 2nd, at 14 under Par.
- Queensland Open October 1994, finished 9th, at 7 under Par.
- Cannon Challenge, Terry Hills Country Club, March 1995, finished 3rd at 9 under par.
- Coach of Ladies Silver and Bronze Pennant Team at Concord Golf Club.
- Attendance at 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008 Srixon Coaching Summit.
- Senior NSW Open Championship 2017 – tournament winner
More than a Golf Driving Range