Looking for the perfect Christmas present for the golfer in your life? Here are the BEST golf gift ideas!
Buying presents is often difficult but when the person you are buying for is a golfing enthusiast, you should be able to take comfort in buying them any of the golf gifts outlined below;
1. Golf lesson – even the best golfer often needs a little golfing tuition. There may be something in their game which is quite right. An hour, or even a few sessions, with a Thornleigh Golf pro should help to improve the golf game for your loved one.
- Private Golf Lesson for 1 Person – 30 Minutes AUD$66.00
- Private Golf Lesson for 1 Person – 60 Minutes AUD$120.00
- Private Golf Lesson for 2 People – 30 Minutes AUD$77.00
- Private Golf Lesson for 2 People – 60 Minutes AUD$132.00
- Private Golf Lesson for 3 People – 30 Minutes AUD$99.00
- Private Golf Lesson for 3 People – 60 Minutes AUD$165.00
Book your golf lessons here…
2. A bucket of balls or more on the driving range – with three bucket sizes to choose from and to suit any budget, this is the perfect gift for a golfer. Our auto tee technology makes it much easier to work your way through a large bucket of balls than at other ranges as you avoid the need to constantly bend over and tee up the next ball.
- Small – 50 – $12
- Medium – 75 – $15
- Large – 105 – $18
3. A gift voucher for our golf shop and other golfing activities – not sure what to get but have a budget? Buy a gift certificate for any value you like. The lucky recipient can choose to spend it in the golf shop, the driving range, lessons or our mini golf courses.
4. A Trackman golf lesson. Trackman is the number 1 swing path and ball flight monitor device in the world. A lesson with Trackman will give more information about the swing than any other device or observation. Your loved one will soon know what is wrong with their swing and then use this information to help improve their overall swing. This is the ideal gift for any level golfer – even the pros use it! Contact us today to organise a golfing gift for your loved one, colleague or client today.