Come and join our team!
Thornleigh Golf Centre is one of the leading golf venues in Australia. Facilities include a dual level undercover driving range, coaching academy, golf retail shop, 2 eighteen hole mini golf courses, Bunker Café and function areas.
Director of Coaching and Golf Entertainment
We are looking for a fully qualified PGA Professional who has extensive knowledge and experience with the TrackMan radar system to join our team on a full time basis. The position is a full time position that requires both evening and weekend work.
Duties will include delivering and developing our specialised TrackMan lesson business. Full and extensive knowledge of radar based custom fittings with all the major brands, including interchangeable head systems. An amount of hours in the shop will also be required to fit in with the business needs.
This is also a sales role where you will be expected to achieve sales in excess of $10k per month from your fitting sessions.
Key Skills Required:
- PGA Advanced Level Professional
- TrackMan Level 2 Certified
As an individual you will be:
- Successful and a career driven Teaching Professional with a proven track record of managing and developing a client base
- Comfortable in front of the camera for social media development and marketing/product reviews
- Flexible in attitude towards hours and availability
- Someone with great personal skills and the ability to communicate with players of all abilities
- Able to problem solve effectively and;
- Be proficient in technical / IT skills, as you will be tasked with developing the skills of our other coaches.
If you feel you match our criteria please submit your CV and letter to the General Manger, Steve Aisbett at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Café Service Staff
We are currently seeking experienced Barista/Café staff to join our small, friendly team at the Bunker Café on a casual basis. The cafe is open 7 days and offers a small menu of light meals and snacks in a relaxed indoor/outdoor setting.
About the role:
- Providing customers with exceptional service
- Making and serving coffees, food and drinks
- Ensuring tables and kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Enquiries, bookings and co-ordination of birthday parties and functions
- Providing back up point of sale service for golfing facilities
- Experienced (a minimum of one year) and must be willing to get your hands dirty
- Customer focused and energetic
- Organised, with the ability to multitask
- Must have some flexibility around shifts (weekdays and weekends) – at least 2 days per week
- Barista skills/experience preferred, however training can be provided
- Ideally have your own transport
- Obtained an RSA and/or studying hospitality/retail (not essential)
We can provide:
- A fun, energetic team to work with
- Varied, interesting role – exposure to events/retail environments
- Work/life balance
- Training and development opportunities
- Work close to home – no lengthy commute!
Please email a one page cover letter outlining your suitability to the position including your resume to email@example.com
All applicants must hold their appropriate ‘Right to Work’ documents or a valid work Visa.
More than a Golf Driving Range